Brokoli Greenpaper
Search…
DAO Economics

Brokoli aims to take a different approach when it comes to funding its DAO treasury.

The BrokoliDAO treasury is built on a cyclical cash flow that views our native $BRKL token as unissued shares, rather than operational funds. In doing so, we allow for further liquidity (equating to earning potential) to be distributed to our users.
It works as follows:
DAO is filled with non-native assets: tokens bought at seed investment and NFT assets bought at a discount These acquired assets will generate operating revenue that flows back into DAO This total revenue will be used to buy $BRKL on the open market, to send back to the treasury, where 15% will be distributed as rewards to staked native holders ($BRKL or $SEED), thereby adding to the native value of each treasury. The remaining 85% sits in the DAO, where it is then sold to strategic investors for stablecoins at a discounted price, in exchange for a longer lock-up period. 15% of these stablecoins go back to Brokoli, to be used for development, team expansion etc. The remaining 70% is used to repeat the process.
In order to promote stable community yield, as well as community governance for the network, locking $BRKL in our DAO would
entitle holders to consistent APY via the aforementioned DAO cashflow system, as well as allow them to propose and vote on governance proposals to determine features and/or parameters of the BrokoliDAO ecosystem, with voting weight calculated in proportion to their token holdings.
For the avoidance of doubt, the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of the BrokoliDAO ecosystem, development of new features through allocation of treasury funds; the right to vote does not entitle $BRKL holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates, or their assets, and does not constitute any equity interest in any of these entities.
Our team realised that when treating native tokens as operational funds in a treasury, a project will be urged to liquidate its own tokens on the market, causing a negative price trend. In focusing on our acquisition of non-native tokens, we are able to both raise valuation of treasury funds (through continual growth of non-native asset holdings) whilst also constantly ensuring liquidity is locked in native tokens of the project.
Copy link